Sunday, September 26, 2010

25 Reasons Why I Love Rory


In no particular order:


25. He listens to my stories and always acts interested... even when my stories bore myself.


24. When he plays the piano and I play the flute, I don't shake in front of an audience.


23. This one time, he gave me a really pretty ring.


22. He's smart.


21. He's athletic.


20. Have you seen his smile??? It makes me melt every time.


19. Sometimes he makes me laugh until my stomach hurts.


18. Sometimes I make him laugh until his stomach hurts.


17. He doesn't ever complain if my tears soak his shirt.


16. I hate to sound vain, but he is so good lookin'!


15. He's insightful.


14. He has done every single favor I've EVER asked him to do.


13. He plays with my hair.


12. He's musical- the guitar, piano, vocals, and bass - makes the rest of us look like talentless fools!


11. He gives me compliments like he's getting paid to give them. (But he's not... just wanted to clarify that.)


10. He is my best friend.


9. He knows what he wants in life and doesn't just sit around waiting for shooting stars.


8. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count all the little things he does for me on a daily basis.


7. He notices and appreciates the little things I do for him.


6. He eats- a lot. I'm not sure why it is that I like that about him, but I do.


5. He enjoys being around my side of the family.


4. Because of him, I have fabulous in-laws.


3. I love just being around him.


2. I'm a better person because of him.


1. He wants to be with me FORRRREEEEVVVERRRRR!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, *HUBSAND!!! I love you.




*Yes, I meant to type hubsand as opposed to husband.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by for a little R & R