Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Even Wore a Western Outfit

Last Saturday I cooked a southwest chicken slow cooker recipe (I'm not going to share the recipe because it actually wasn't very good), and I thought why not give the whole evening a western theme.  I ambushed Rory with a Nerf gun when he got home from work.  I feel a little guilty admitting this, but I was really looking forward to shooting him with the Nerf gun once I decided to do it!  I gave him a gun as well so that the shoot-out was fair. We even watched a western movie (well only 1/3 of a western movie because in my opinion, westerns, as a general rule, are terrible).

Rory likes his drink like he likes his women, er, woman- neat and... nonalcoholic
Woah, Rory... easy on the rootbeer

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by for a little R & R