Wednesday, May 25, 2011

St. George (Part 1)

Rory graduated from BYU. He got accepted to the graduate program at Texas State. He got offered an assistantship position. He passed the BOC exam. And I... well, I quit my job. To celebrate all that (and our one year anniversary!), we took a much needed vacation to St. George! Grant and Granny were kind enough to let us stay in their casita (a BIG thank you to them!). Here are some pictures from our adventure down by the Virgin River.
I love the landscape of southern Utah.






The river was actually pretty deep in the middle- must be all the rain this spring.








This is the golf course behind Grant and Granny's house. Rory spent 90% of the time he golfed being frustrated. He claims that's part of what makes golf so great. I don't understand it, but I'm glad he had fun(?)

This was not the picture I mant to upload, but I'm way too frustrated with blogger to figure out how to change it and put the new one in this spot. Anyway, here's Rory throwing water while playing in the river.







*More on St. George to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a little R & R